Looking for a more robust system for managing your association membership without the costs associated to a Full Blown Association Management System (AMS)? Look no further than Membership Manager. Membership Manager can provide all of the core functionality of a more expensive back-office software AMS package, but with the convenience of web accessibility, seamless integration and at a fraction of the cost. The module is ready out-of-the-box, or like all Contensive products, can be, customized to meet your associations specific needs.
What is Membership Manager?
Membership manager is an admin dashboard where you can find and access all of the tools needed to manage your association’s membership. Membership Manager provides a streamlined approach to managing your professional or trade organization. It is designed to be flexible system, and provide an affordable, scalable and customizable set of features to manage all site participants including but limited to Members, Content Managers, Site Administrators, and Site Developers.
What are Membership Manager's Features and What Can They Do For You?
Lets you keep an eye on your membership from and executive level and manage the details at the account level.
What Account Manager can do for you:
- Quickly organize membership accounts with Active, Expired, Deactivated and Pending Filters
- Seamless site wide pricing updates
- Define grace periods for memberships system wide or by the membership type
- Create new membership types, timeframes and costs on the fly
- Manage account status, and membership types
- Define primary and billing contacts from records in your system to prevent multiple record management
- Maintain join dates and expiration dates individually at the account level
- Track all ecommerce (join/renew, event registrations, publication sales, donations, sponsorships, etc.) at the account level to better understand the value of a particular membership to your association.
Easily automate the notification and collection of dues renewal for all member accounts in your database.
What Invoice Manager can do for you:
- Automated personalized email invoices, print invoices or fax invoices
- Automatically generate custom 15, 30 and 60 day reminder notices
- Use online tools to allow members to pay online and update member information seamlessly
- Expiration and Due Renewal Date Creation
- Automatic Updates for groups and user privileges based on custom attributes
- Third Party Accounting System Exporting
- Member “My Account” page allows users to manage their own information, see all outstanding invoices and pay them online.
Membership Invoice Customization
Control the invoice process to match your association’s workflow.
What Membership Invoice Customization can do for you:
- Custom invoices per membership type
- Custom grace periods built-in
- Admin defined length of membership
- Admin defined processing or set up fees
- Custom renewal fees
- Group affiliation management
Integrates with your existing database for a seamless transition and no duplication of record entry.
What People Information can do for you:
- 150 + people attributes and
- Customizable fields allowed
- Automatic Group Attribute Management
- Integrated profile forms allow members to manage their own data saving costs on administrative overhead.
- All Reports Exportable for Internal Use
Simply store and manage large amounts of attributes and data for trade associations
What Organization Information can do for you:
- Attribute Tracking (companies and employees)
- 50 + organization attributes
- (ex: number of employees, location and annual revenue)
- Customizable fields allowed
- Primary Contact Power Delegation
- Adjustable Member Privileges